Have you considered a seasonal pitch for your caravan, motor-home or tent?
You pay one fee and have unlimited holidays, from several weekends to all season. Being awarded a 3 star rating from WALES (CYMRU) BRITISH GRADED HOLIDAY PARKS SCHEME and THE AA, you are assured of the quality of the welcome, services provided, the pitch and its well maintained park. With a seasonal pitch you can make it your home from home, become part of not only the Park’s community, but also make new friends with similar interests in the surrounding area, too. Leaving your caravan on site means you don’t have to waste time towing. Use the park as a base, giving you more time for day trips to the many places of historical interest and other events suitable for the whole family (please see ‘The Area’ and ‘News & Events’, on this site for details).
Other benefits :
- Takes the hassle out of booking every visit in the hope a site will be available
- No restrictions on your length of stay
- Flexibility – you can visit at a moment’s notice
- Safe pitches on secure grounds – book your favourite spot
- Choice of hard standing or grass depending on availability
- Good pitch size.
- Excellent facilities including refurbished toilet/shower block
- Children’s play area
- Well-behaved dogs welcome
- Conveniently situated just off the A40
Seasonal pitch fee for 12 month period (April to March)……£1100 + £3 service charge per night
Summer pitch fee (April to September)……£900
Winter pitch fee (1st October to 31st March)……£400
Service charge £3 per night
For further details please call 01550 721065 or 07895 767 295